The Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda , headquartered in Braga, is the owner of the internet domain registration www.fairoporto.com, and as such, is responsible for the processing of personal data that is submitted by the user through the web page.
Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda, undertakes to protect the personal data of its users, proceeding with their treatment in a lawful and scrupulous manner, ensuring that these data will not be misused, in compliance with the current legislation, namely EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda, is responsible for processing personal information obtained from users of the service provided at www.fairoporto.com
- PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY OF DATA COLLECTION
The request for personal data of the service user at www.fairoporto.com, (identification, mobile phone, email address and electronic payment details) is necessary to process the travel request and reservation by the user and once confirmed, to manage the contractual relationship established between that and the Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda. only for the duration of the contractual relationship. After the provision of services has been concluded, with the prior express authorization of the customer and data holder, Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda. it will keep the client's personal information (account) stored in its computer program, with the sole purpose of streamlining and facilitating future provision of services to that client. Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda. does not share customers' personal data with third parties, except for the identification of the travel ticket purchased by the customer, the respective itinerary and the amount paid by the passenger.
The Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda use the software for the encryption of personal data transmitted by the client - firewalls,, and other systems for intrusion detection so as to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to the personal data of the customer.
- CUSTOMER RIGHTS
According to the applicable legislation, the customer of Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda can exercise the following rights::
- Right to request access to personal data. It allows the data subject to receive a copy of those held by Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda as well as to verify that the data processing is done according to the law.
- Right ofRight to rectify personal data. It allows the holder to correct or complete the personal data held by Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda..
- Right of deletion. It allows the holder of personal data the possibility to demand from Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda the timely elimination of personal data concerning him, in possession of that, when the holder of personal data revokes consent; opposes its treatment when done in the public interest, in the legitimate interest of the responsible or third party; when the treatment is illegal or relates to data relating to minors under the age of 16.
- Right to limit treatment. The data subject may object to the data processing by Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda if it is done incorrectly or inaccurately.
- Right to data portability. The data subject may demand to receive the personal data that he has provided to Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda or that the latter transmit to another person responsible for its treatment, without the company being able to prevent it.
The customer holding the personal data may exercise his rights through the personal information section of his account on the www.fairoporto.com website and by sending an email to email@example.com
The data protection information will be reviewed and updated periodically by Fairoporto Unipessoal Lda or whenever changes to the applicable legislation or treatment procedures occur of the customer's personal information.
Proving necessary as a result of the changes mentioned, the holder of the personal data will be asked to renew his consent.
August 5, 2019